Relay competition on the Grand Raid 177km race, for teams of 4 mixed or non-mixed people. The team will have to race in less than 41 hours. Event limited to 150 teams.
Start of the relay :
Friday, June 28th, 2019 at 7:00pm on the esplanade of Vannes’s port
Esplanade of Vannes’s port, before Sunday, 30th June 1st, 2019, at 12 o’clock
- Boat crossing mid-way between Locmariaquer and Port-Navalo for the team-mate who will perform the second part of the Relay.
- Each participant must have a minimum of 20 years old and must comply with the 2019 Regulation of Ultra Marin : a bag containing the required equipment needed on the Grand Raid, the same time restrictions etc …
- Each team member must register individually online, on the Ultra Marin website,
for the part of the path he/she has chosen, on behalf of the team of the previously designated team.
- Each member of the team must imperatively come to appear before the race on the stand of bibs to withdraw his file and his bracelet. A bib of the team containing the microchip will also be given to the person registered on the 1st part of the course.
- All the team members will have to join the fourth participant of their team at the arrival point, on the esplanade of the port of Vannes, to cross the finishing line all together.
- This is the name of the team that will appear on the final results of the Race.
Routes and rates of the Relay